Wednesday, March 11, 2015

40K Rumors: Are Khorney Good Times Ahead?


The rumors are coming true for Chaos Players! Both BOLS and Faeit 212 have shown the leaked image of the upcoming White Dwarf magazine and it portents good omens for followers of the Blood God!


Can. Not. Wait.


Are we going to see new Bloodthirster datasheets for the updated model? I hope so. Remember those rumors of a clamshell model and freak'n Berzerkers on Juggernauts? Nice stuff to dream about and if those Juggernauts are cavalry (and they should be) then they will be useful units. Chaos Space Marines have to be fast these days or they get dead pretty quick from pew pew.

This all comes at the perfect time for me as I am currently thinking of ways to update my Chaos tournament army because my club has stupidly decided to adopt the LVO rules which nerfs my Invisible Flesh Hounds. I tried to fight against it but being the only Chaos player in the club council it was a fight I was not going to win. It was akin to trying to stand up against a tidal wave, everyone has this notion that Invisibility is OP but only the Chaos players know the truth that it is not. Anyhow, more on that in an upcoming article about my army update. Until then ......


More Blood for the Blood God and Skulls for the Skull Throne!


No comments:

Post a Comment